Thursday, March 5, 2009

Enter The Dragon...Oh Yeah


Enter the Dragon. from bean on Vimeo.


Recently I stumbled upon a charming young man named Dragon. Someone had posted a blog on Myspace with this video and to this day I cannot stop watching. He won my heart and I know he wins the ladies hearts. In fact, he just WINS everything. His delightful yet outlandish stories of fornication and car accidents make this video one you cannot miss.

Dragon gets pussy cause he wears a denim fest and rides a mountain bike. I predict this will be the new trend among high school age boys soon enough. If you love this video you will also enjoy the sequel called Dub:Dragon Edition which is about his car. This video is also available on www.vimeo.com under the username 'bean'. Check it out. Its really all hit and no miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment