Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let's Have a War



I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I'm writing another blog in the library. I'm pissed that I'm so quiet in class. The teacher called on me to respond on freedom of speech and all I could say is that I really didn't know what to say. He watched my dirty looks as I listened to my retarded liberal classmates put their feet in their mouths. Everything turns to the War on Iraq. FUCK THEM. They have nothing great to say.
I suppose they think they have original thoughts and that their 'radical' views are put down by 'government controlled' media. Yeah Right. This is New York, not Arkansas. What the fuck are you talking about? Theres a million 'minorities' here fighting for no reason. Who needs another white college student talking politics when they don't know what they are talking about either. Excuse my quotations but I'm on paraphrasing speeches filled with useless SAT vocabulary. Why don't we just 'acquiesce' this situation and close our mouths.
You don't like Rush Limbaugh? I'm so surprised. Don't listen. And you want to burn the dollars in protest? Be my guest. This is America and not Nazi Germany. I think we have too many rights in this area. Not enough shit too complain about so we take on unnecessary targets. I for one am not all about war either but isn't this whole situation a little redundant? WMD's is so 2001. You insult countless other politicians but claim a black one your savior? But why? Is he not equally full of shit? He's not one of us. He doesn't really give a shit.
In fact I don't really give a shit. And I don't know much. I'm just repeating what I've heard apparently. But who isn't? Hasn't every political thought already been claimed? I say, Let's Have a War. It can start in New Jersey.

C.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment