Saturday, February 14, 2009

Drink Chocolate Milk! And Kill Your Parents!


So I was hanging out at the studio today working on a new project. Its just me and my friend and its amazing. But now my creativity is tapped and I'll need to sleep till I can form another original thought.


And its funny how just one night of sleep can change the way you think. The other night I had a dream I fell in love. Happiest dream I could think of. I kind of wish I could go back. She was wearing a dress and had blue eyes and brown hair with freckles below her eyes and around her nose. For the life of me I can't remember what the fuck was going on in the dream, but for some reason I can't forget her face and that feeling. It was a feeling of hope which only reminds me of the speech in the beginning of "Great Romances of the 20th Century" by Taking Back Sunday although I don't know what movie its from.


So my friend and I were talking about where our game went and I was thinking where are all the pretty girls were. Because if I've already met all the pretty ones on Staten Island, then its about time for me to leave. We need to go out on the town drunk and staggering making fools of ourselves and charming girls we don't know.


When I was 12 I would've imagined myself somewhat like the way I am now. But 16 would not be so happy with how I am now. Its time to party and time to get reckless. I hope with Spring comes bitches because I will come with seeds.
C.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment