Thursday, February 26, 2009

If man is five, then the devil is six.


Not even when I was Catholic did I give something up for lent, but something about this year, giving something up sounded really good. Plus I needed incentive to not do something to begin with. So far its been two successful days. Though difficult, and my compulsive need to do this thing I gave up, with the help of some friends and music, I will prevail. 

I decided I want to spend as little time at home as possible, but not for the resons you may think. This weekend I am going to Long Island. Next weekend is my friend's birthday so I have to be here for that, but I'll be in Williamsburg Friday night so that's good enough. And for the weekends after that, I'll be visiting people at school. The reason is because in my Design 4 class we're looking at everyone's work and preparing it all for a future website we'll make. What I've noticed is that my body of work is lacking compared to other students. I think I've been too scared to get out there, and have been too worried about completing projects and not actually making the work good.

Hooray for adventures!

In other news, when is it getting warm? I want to go tagging and do acid upstate. Ahaha

S.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment