Sunday, February 8, 2009

If only there was still a 5k.


I am desperately searching for a job. Something that pays better than my 7.50 an hour part time crap. I'm going to work my ass off, barely ever spend time at home. And then in the fall I'm moving out. I decided. I can't stand it at home anymore. This morning I woke up and walked into the living room to get my laptop and there is my mother, sitting on the couch with the full bottle of vodka and orange juice I mixed last night in her hand. I didn't go out so it stayed in my bag, her boyfriend standing next to her, I clearly interrupted a discussion. Her excuse, it was leaking. I go to grab it and she pulls away. Living on my own, I wouldn't have this problem. Hell, I wouldn't need to sneak my pregaming liquor in a juice bottle to begin with! 

I had a rough weekend. Last weekend was really fun, but rough at the same time. No matter what I'm glad I went. Now I'm just dealing with the aftermath. I thank (God?) for giving me the great guy friends I have. They give me hope that someday I'll find someone worth spending my time on. Maybe now I can actually get the guts to call Canada. 

S.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment